sobota 4. januára 2014

Today challenge!

My first challenge in 2014 was this day. I went to my uncle&aunt´s house. They´re such a cool guys. We baked a banana-chocolate cake! It was my first cake in my life. And then we did some girl stuff. My aunt Eva curled my hair, it looked like from a magazine! Huge thanks!

Moja prvá výzva v tomto roku bol dnešok. Navštívila som strýka a tetu. Spulu sme piekli banánovo-čokoládovú tortu, ktorá sa tak stala mojou prvou v živote. Takisto sme si neodpustili nejaké tie čisto babské činnosti - Eva mi natáčala vlasy, ktoré po 15 minútach vyzerali ako z obálok časopisov. Ďakujem!

 If you wonder, what the recipe for this delicious looking cake is, look at http://angiebakes.com/2014/01/04/bananovo-pudingova-torta/
These pretty curls are made with flat iron (Rowenta). It took around 15 min. on 180°C. And you finally see my ombre hair! I used an orange haircolor and because of my dark hair it looks like chestnut as well. I was inspired by my favourite actress Vanessa Hudgens :) 
Eva is pretty good at crochet and she started to make a small ball. She´s my inspiration, so I took crochet to my list of new year´s resolutions! Are you curious as well as I am?





3 komentáre: