sobota 6. apríla 2013

Just girly things *

Are you a girl ? So you´re probably interested in these *Just Girly Things* Hope you enjoy it.
I have a normal wardrobe, but its my dream to have a supper dupper huge wardrobe like a celebrity..

I really love relaxing and sleeping in oversized t-shirts.

When I cant sleep Im listening to music. It makes me happy and relaxed and I can really good and long sleep.

Im hoping summer come soon cause I have a lot of summer clothes and I dont even want winter more.

This summer im going to bulgaria. 16 hours in car.

Yes, this photo reminded me that I have to buy new bikini.

I really love these days, when I can just go out and not to stand before the mirror and trying to make my hair normal.


I dont like boys/men without style. It makes me nervous.
I enjoy times when Im with my bestfriend. We just screaming, and talking, and gossiping or taking funny photos..

I want to go to California as much as even can be possible. Its my dream very long time.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára