nedeľa 14. apríla 2013

My *for spring* Clothes

Hi. I´m back again with my new blog about my new clothes. Spring is finally here and I´m the happiest person you´ve ever seen so I have to put some beautiful stuff with spring look on.
I have sorted my closet for hundred times so I did it today and I found some amazing clothes just for spring.
I have many different coloured clothes in my closet, but this year I´m definitely in love with brown. I love brown because of cute leather stuff and suitability for every season including spring naturally.
And here is my new stuff for spring :)
Here are my new pants from Takko. They have short zip on selvedge and they are comfortable and suitable for home activities and training, too.

This is my new belt. I like this kind of belts, because they perfect fit to skirt, pants, shirt (anything).

My new shirt with a bird printed on it. It has a collar which gives an ellegance, when im wearing it with slim pants.

My earrings from Istanbul. They look very pretty with dress and also with brown or light pants.

Definitely, this is my favourite stuff for spring. It´s jacket from Zara and it perfectly suits to light jeans and white shirt.

These velvet shoes are from Humanic. They´re suitable to anything. You can wear it with dress or skirt and also with jeans.
 
See you in my next blog. xx **

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára