štvrtok 19. septembra 2013

Selena Gomez Concert

Hi everyone :)
The school started and the summer is gone :( The weather in Slovakia is terrible! It´s raining everyday and I started to wear my highheel boots with my favourite coat. I was in Vienna on thursday - on SELENA GOMEZ CONCERT!! I haven´t told you yet, but I really love her. She´s such a beautiful singer with an amazing voice and I had a great time with her. I wasn´t in golden circle, but I had a really good seat.



She looked absolutely amazing! she was wearing white shorts and black&white top (also a white top in the first half of concert). Most songs started with a video when she was standing in front of the doors and when she opened the doors everyone was shouting as loud as he can. <3
I have to say, when she will have next concert in Vienna or Prague I will go again!

Xoxo.


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára