sobota 28. septembra 2013

My all time favourites :)

Hi. Today´s post is about my favourite - makeup, fashion, style. What I like, what I wear. Excited? :)

At first, I love photographing a lot! <3 I started 3 years ago. I own Nikon D3100, it´s a quite good camera.

My favourite brands are Zara, Bershka, Topshop, Chanel, Abercrombie&Fitch. 

I´m absolutely in love with GLEE!! I added to this photo my favourite quotes i remember. That´s so perfect show. I miss Cory so much. :( #RIPCory

I also love Pretty little liars <3 And especially Hanna (Ashley), because shes so perfect, and beautiful.

My favourite models are Miranda Kerr and Kristina Bazan. 

I like her a lot, cause shes such a great proffesional model, I love her on VS runways! <3 This photo is from VS fashion show 2011.

If you´re asking what cosmetics brands I use, I don´t have any favourite, I don´t use cosmetics as much as other girls. I just put some mascara and eyeliner and use a makeup concealer :) It only takes a couple min.. If I went on some party or wedding I would take more minutes for *doing a human from me* :D

And I LOVE SELENA GOMEZ! If you read last post you know I was at her concert in Vienna. Shes perfect singer, lover, and model also. I also liked her, when she was dating JB... 



Have any questions? :) Ask me in a comment :) 






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára