streda 11. septembra 2013

Have you been in Bulgaria? :)

Hello everyone ;) I have to apologize that I haven´t post anything since July. It was summer, and I was very busy. Want to know what was I doing? Well, I had lovely time in Bulgaria. I was there with my family and best friend for 2 weeks, what was such a long time, but I don´t regret it. We had a lot of things to do.

We were travelling by car through Serbia, we were in Niš and Beograd.
We lived in the center of Niš, it´s the view from the terasse. Nearby was a shopping centre with shops like NewYorker, Six, OVS.... 
It´s very amazing sunset. I´m so happy I didn´t miss it. :)

The view from our apartment in Bulgaria, Obzor :) 
This is how the sea in BG looks like..

We also made some photoshoots so here are photos of me and my best friend :)



I´m absolutely in love with her tattoo. :)

 After 4 days I had a cute tan ;)

Shoot me please :3 My favourite ..

Write a comment please, what do you think about everything ;) Thx




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára