piatok 12. júla 2013

* Shopping day in Vienna *

Hi. I was shopping in Vienna today.
I was really excited, because I´ve never been there before. And in fact, I haven´t seen any monuments or churchs, but I have to say - it´s beautiful city, I like that atmosphere, I like transport, and I like stores!
I was there with my friend Miška and our mammies, so we had great time.. We haven´t much time, so we went to stores like Promod, Tallyweilj, H&M, Forever21, Accessorize, Zara etc.
Then we went to a MOKADOR caffé for SacherTorte and then to ANKER buy the sandwiches .. ;)

Part of Mariahilferstrase .. :)

Our stop at Mokador caffé.

Delicious Sacher Torte ;)


Something like apple pie with pudding, also very delicious :)
We also stopped at Anker..


Desigual (my favourite store) at the Underground station.

Me at caffé (little bit exhausted..) :)

The amazing alley near the station ;)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára