streda 3. júla 2013

FASHION n.1 - Collars

Hi. I´m back again.
I think everyone loves fashion - in different way.
Fashion is something you see everyday - on people, in stores..
And it´s up to you what kind of fashion prefer.
I absolutely love fashion and design. I think it´s mostly because of my grandmother. She has a really big passion for fashion. She has a big closet with elegant and classy clothes and many pairs of shoes...

Fashion has a lot of elements. I mean dresses, pants, shirts and other.
This blog is about *This year POPULAR* - Shirt Collar
It´s very popular over the world. Collars are in Bershka, Stradivarius, BiggouBriggite and other mostly recognized stores on sale in many colours and styles.
I don´t have any collars in my closet so I want to buy my own, because I really like it - I like the more elegant look when I wear it with my jeans and white shirt :)
So here are some pictures I hope you like it and comment :)





See you soon. :)


1 komentár: