nedeľa 7. júla 2013

* My June Favourites *

Hi. My today post is about things and stuff I like, especially in June. On 13th June I celebrated my birthday and I got some gifts you can see on the photos below :)


                       No.1 - Playboy ´Play it rock´. I bought it for my birthday. It smells perfectly delicious ! 



No.2 - Mascaras. The orange is from Rimmel London and the blue is from Maybelline NY. They look cool together *BIG LASHES*. I also got them for my birthday. 




No.3 - BB Cream. It´s from Maybelline NY. It perfectly covers your acne or small deficiencies on your skin. I got it in LIGHT cause I have light skin but it fits to my tan skin, so I like it very much!

No.4 - Lipstick ´´Paris memories´ in red colour. I thought red lipsticks arent made for me but I was wrong! This lipsticks perfectly fitted to my light skin and fits to my tan skin, too.


No.4 is my next lipgloss from S.H.E. I like it a lot because it´s lasting on my lips all day! 


My favourite No.5 is this parfume from Dior. I wear it everyday. It smells really sexy.. 



My next summer favourite is this pretty blue scarf with horses printing. I got it for my birthday and it´s from South Africa´s market. I wear it to some elegant clothes but also with jeans :)


My summer favourites No.7 are these supper dupper cute beige highheels. I got it from a shoesstore in Bratislava. They are leathered and very comfortable.

My summer favourite from clothes are these romantic white dresses with lace on the top. They´re from LINDEX and I love them! They fits to my highheels and my scarf!

And I also have my favourite songs so here they are: 
Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie 
Miley Cyrus - We can´t stop
Austin Mahone - What about love

Tell me what are your favourites in the comment and stay updated for next post ;) Bye :)






Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára