utorok 2. júla 2013

* Healthy Shopping *

Hi. I´m back again with a blog about shopping :)
I went shopping yesterday with my friend Lucy.
We went to a new shopping center in Bratislava - CENTRAL
We made a shooting album - all clothes we bought.
We really love it.
 This outfit from Stradivarius is perfect for summer :)
This Bra-Shirt is from Stradivarius.

This short overal is from Stradivarius and perfect fits to my necklace :)

 This outfit is from Stradivarius. I really love the jacket with cute lace.
Lucy in her favourite piece - sweater from Pull&Bear.

 Denim overal from Pull&Bear
 We were in Zara and wore the most beautiful clothes for teenagers.
 I´m absolutely in love with these red lace dresses from Zara. 
This cute top is from Bershka.

*Play by your own rules* top is also from Bershka.

Xoxo :)


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára