utorok 9. júla 2013

* MILAN FASHION WEEK *

Hi. I decided to write a few posts about Fashion Weeks - 22-25 June.
As every year, everyone interested in fashion knows famous fashion weeks. For me, it´s the big show of fashion designers that shows on next spring/summer/autumn/winter trends, favourite colours and pieces of clothes.
Fashion designers prefer clothes for everyday wear with a lot of cold colours - especially grey. Most popular on the runways were jackets.
These are my favourite looks from MFW:
Two looks from Aquilano Rimonci collection for spring and summer 2014. The inspiration for the upcoming season comes from the Federico Fellini’s movie La Strada, the Carnival of Venice, Italian fashion designer Roberto Capucci and painted Japanese masks. 
It´s a dress-friendly collection with warm distinctive colours and I like that. 

I´m not a totally to Iceberg, but I like this year collection and especially this outfit because of long dresses. I´m in love with them, because I don´t kill time with looking for good outfit and combining clothes together. I just put on some shoes and I´m ready :)

I love Armani. And this collection from FW is the evidence. I´m a lover of warm shiny colours , but grey/brown, earthy shades of this look really interested me. I like clothes that I can combine with a lot of other clothes...

I didn´t prefer Prada´s bags (I prefer Chanel) before I saw this. I like red handbags, especially from animal skin (also fake). 

And I also love this luxurious piece from Prada collection for 2014. I like gold with red together and strong heels. 

Stay updated for next post , Bye ;)


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára