piatok 5. júla 2013

My models, My shootings - My FASHION PHOTOS

Hi. I´m back again with my new post about fashion and photography :)
I enjoy shooting models - especially in the wild, not in atelier. For example in the forest or in the fields. I like that natural lights and shadows on the photos.
My first shooting of a model was about 1 year ago.
It was a normal weekend and a good weather. The sun was shining so I thought I could shoot some cute photos. Nearly my house is a huge forest and some fields around it. So me and my model Slavka went there and get started. We took some clothes, shoes and accessories, too...Slavka likes photographing, so she took some photos of me.
Slavka - Blond







After this shooting I made more, so I show you this.
It was last year in October nearly the area of our last shooting. My model was Slavka again.
It was cold weather so we didnt took so many clothes - two sweaters, one scarf and etc.





1 komentár:

  1. nice photos.
    would you like to follow each other (GFC, Bloglovin and FB)? Let me know.

    xx
    From province

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť