sobota 6. júla 2013

* Today fashionable looks *

Hi!
I was going out with my BF Lucy today (with my camera!).
She went shopping a few days ago so she wore some of her new clothes.
I´m going shopping to Vienna on Thursday so I will upload photos and video from there, so stay updated ;)
BTW: Today is the day when I invented the idea of my youtube channel. I will make it with Lucy, so when we get started I´ll put the link here. We will update videos about fashion and basically everything we love :)
This cute little handbag is from Deichmann. It perfectly fits to elegant clothes, but you can wear it with everything you want. :)

Converse fit to sport clothes, but I wear it with skirt, too. :)

 Sunglasses with high UV factor are from Target. :)
This is some of Lucy´s new clothes. Both are from Bershka. 
"Always" symbolizes the Harry Potter and she loves Harry Potter so.. :) 

And this is me and my today look :) 
Tanktop is from Shana. I like it mostly because of the quote: "What´s on your mind? Go for it!" 
Trousers are from Bershka/Stradivarius and are very comfortable.

I wear these trainers everyday. They are from Adidas :)

My old vintage bag is from some vintage shop in Prague. I wear it almost everyday, I love it. :)


Bye ;) 


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára