pondelok 8. júla 2013

* Talk from modeling *

Hi. I got a plenty of a free time today, so I opened the notebook and was looking for some model news and these two really take me.. I love modeling, I have a few friends that are models, so I know how it feels to be a model and I can tell you, it´s hard. And when you have high ambitions it gets higher and higher .. I tell you more later.
So....

No.1 - Kate Moss is naked for Versace!

In the fact, Kate is so totally in the new Versace campaign. Have you noticed her brown hair? Pretty good change! She hasn´t wear them for a long time. And of course, this photo shows on the ´gaudy´ handbags, but seriously, I think every man is looking up to her. Admit it ;)

No.2 - Atelier Versace fall couture 2013

Donatella Versace started autumn serie of luxurious ´Haute Couture´ fashion shows! The top of the show was a supermodel Naomi Campbell. As the first look, she was wearing a glossy ultra short complet. By the way, she looks so sexi in it, yeah?

As you can know, In June were (as every year) FASHION WEEKS. So many talents have grown up there..designers came up with so many luxurious pieces of clothes, that you will see in my next post. 
Bye :)





Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára