piatok 5. júla 2013

* Street Fashion *

Hi. My tonight´s blog is about street fashion.
I think everyone is going for a walk, or for a meeting to a city center and needs to look very pretty.
When I go to some meeting I usually wear casual and elegant clothes with balerinas.
Here are some photos of women on streets. I really like their style and clothes they´re wearing :)
Hope you like it too.
This girl has a good style - she combines jeans shorts with classy white shirt and neon cup is top!

This girl wears pretty elegant clothes with black tights and hat.

I´m absolutely in love with Kayture Style. She mostly wears elegant and classy clothes, but sometimes very casual too.

 Again Kayture with grey dresses holding nice hat.
 Look that perfectly fits for autumn. I like the colour of jacket that fits to colour of trees there :)
Summer street absolutely fashionable style. I like schic pattern of lila shorts. 

I think this is a copyright of Blake Lively´s outfit from Gossip Girl. It´s very casual and cute look for walks in the city. The colours perfectly fit for summer days.

I think this look looks like an oriental style. I like that. These pants are really comfortable and have beautiful printing.
I like printed casual pants so I like these, too. 

XOXO 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára